The state of being foolish; want of good sense; levity, weakness, or derangement of mind.
- A lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.
- An act or instance of foolishness: regretted the follies of his youth.
- A costly undertaking having an absurd or ruinous outcome.
- An elaborate theatrical revue consisting of music, dance, and skits.
- Obsolete Perilously or criminally foolish action.
- Obsolete Evil; wickedness.
- Obsolete Lewdness; lasciviousness.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബുദ്ധിഹീനത - Buddhiheenatha | Budhiheenatha ;ഭോഷത്തം - Bhoshaththam | Bhoshatham ;മണന്തം - Manantham ;അബദ്ധം - Abaddham | Abadham ;മടത്തനം - Madaththanam | Madathanam ;ഇണ്ടന്തിരി - Indanthiri ;