A place or establishment where iron or other metals are wrought by heating and hammering; especially, a furnace, or a shop with its furnace, etc., where iron is heated and wrought; a smithy.
- A furnace or hearth where metals are heated or wrought; a smithy.
- A workshop where pig iron is transformed into wrought iron.
- To form (metal, for example) by heating in a forge and beating or hammering into shape.
- To form (metal) by a mechanical or hydraulic press.
- To give form or shape to, especially by means of careful effort: forge a treaty; forge a close relationship.
- To fashion or reproduce for fraudulent purposes; counterfeit: forge a signature.
- To work at a forge or smithy.
- To make a forgery or counterfeit.
- To advance gradually but steadily: forged ahead through throngs of shoppers.
- To advance with an abrupt increase of speed: forged into first place with seconds to go.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കെട്ടിച്ചമയ്ക്കുക - Kettichamaykkuka ;ഉലക്കളം - Ulakkalam ;രൂപം നല്കുക - Roopam Nalkuka ;കൊല്ലന്റെ ആല - Kollante Aala | Kollante ala ;കള്ളപ്രമാണം ഉണ്ടാക്കുക - Kallapramaanam Undaakkuka | Kallapramanam Undakkuka ;ആല - Aala | ala ;