- Relating to or involving outward form or structure.
- Being or relating to essential form or constitution: a formal principle.
- Following or being in accord with accepted forms, conventions, or regulations: had little formal education; went to a formal party.
- Executed, carried out, or done in proper or regular form: a formal reprimand; a formal document.
- Characterized by strict or meticulous observation of forms; methodical: very formal in their business transactions.
- Stiffly ceremonious: a formal manner; a formal greeting; a formal bow to the monarch.
- Having the outward appearance but lacking in substance: a formal requirement that is usually ignored.
- Something, such as a gown or social affair, that is formal in nature.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയമാനുരൂപമായ - Niyamaanuroopamaaya | Niyamanuroopamaya ;മുറപ്രകാരമുള്ള - Muraprakaaramulla | Muraprakaramulla ;യഥാക്രമമായ - Yathaakramamaaya | Yathakramamaya ;ആകൃതിമാത്രമുള്ള - Aakruthimaathramulla | akruthimathramulla ;ആകൃതി മാത്രമുള്ള - Aakruthi Maathramulla | akruthi Mathramulla ;ഔപചാരിക - Aupachaarika | oupacharika ;