A prescribed or set form; an established rule; a fixed or conventional method in which anything is to be done, arranged, or said.
- An established form of words or symbols for use in a ceremony or procedure.
- An utterance of conventional notions or beliefs; a hackneyed expression.
- A method of doing or treating something that relies on an established, uncontroversial model or approach: a new situation comedy that simply uses an old formula.
- Chemistry A symbolic representation of the composition or of the composition and structure of a compound.
- Chemistry The compound so represented.
- A prescription of ingredients in fixed proportion; a recipe.
- A liquid food for infants, containing most of the nutrients in human milk.
- Mathematics A statement, especially an equation, of a fact, rule, principle, or other logical relation.
- Sports A set of specifications, including engine displacement, fuel capacity, and weight, that determine a class of racing car.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഔഷധയോഗം - Aushadhayogam | oushadhayogam ;രാസസൂത്രം - Raasasoothram | Rasasoothram ;മരുന്നുമുറ - Marunnumura ;ഔഷധപ്രയോഗം - Aushadhaprayogam | oushadhaprayogam ;വാക്യം - Vaakyam | Vakyam ;പദ്ധതി - Paddhathi | Padhathi ;