A basket made of rushes, used chiefly for containing figs and raisins.
- Physically weak; delicate: an invalid's frail body.
- Not strong or substantial; slight: evidence too frail to stand up in court.
- Easily broken or destroyed; fragile.
- Easily led astray; morally weak. See Synonyms at weak.
- A rush basket for holding fruit, especially dried fruit.
- The quantity of fruit, such as raisins or figs, that such a basket can hold.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശോഷിച്ച - Shoshicha ;ദുര്ബ്ബലമായ - Dhurbbalamaaya | Dhurbbalamaya ;അദൃഢമായ - Adhruddamaaya | Adhruddamaya ;ബലഹീനത - Balaheenatha ;ദുര്ബലമായ - Dhurbalamaaya | Dhurbalamaya ;നേര്ത്ത - Nerththa | Nertha ;