To construct by fitting and uniting the several parts of the skeleton of any structure; specifically, in woodwork, to put together by cutting parts of one member to fit parts of another. See Dovetail, Halve,
- To build by putting together the structural parts of; construct: frame a house.
- To conceive or design: framed an alternate proposal.
- To arrange or adjust for a purpose: The question was framed to draw only one answer.
- To put into words; formulate: frame a reply.
- To form (words) silently with the lips.
- To enclose in or as if in a frame: frame a painting.
- Informal To make up evidence or contrive events so as to incriminate (a person) falsely.
- Informal To prearrange (a contest) so as to ensure a desired fraudulent outcome; fix: frame a prizefight.
- Archaic To go; proceed.
- Obsolete To manage; contrive.
- Something composed of parts fitted and joined together.
- A structure that gives shape or support: the frame of a house.
- An open structure or rim for encasing, holding, or bordering: a window frame; the frame of a mirror.
- A closed, often rectangular border of drawn or printed lines.
- A pair of eyeglasses, excluding the lenses. Often used in the plural: had new lenses fitted into an old pair of frames.
- The structure of a human or animal body; physique: a worker's sturdy frame.
- A cold frame.
- A general structure or system: the frame of government.
- A general state or condition: The news put me into a better frame of mind.
- A frame of reference.
- Sports & Games A round or period of play in some games, such as bowling and billiards.
- Baseball Sports & Games An inning.
- A single picture on a roll of movie film or videotape.
- The total area of a complete picture in television broadcasting.
- An individual drawing within a comic strip.
- Computer Science A rectangular segment within a browser's window that can be scrolled independently of other such segments.
- Computer Science A single step in a sequence of programmed instructions.
- Informal A frame-up.
- Obsolete Shape; form.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഈർച്ചവാൾച്ചട്ടം - Eerchavaalchattam | Eerchavalchattam ;ശരീരഘടന - Shareeraghadana ;ചട്ടക്കൂട് - Chattakkoodu ;പരിധി - Paridhi ;ആകൃതി - Aakruthi | akruthi ;പദ്ധതി - Paddhathi | Padhathi ;