The state of being free; exemption from the power and control of another; liberty; independence.
- The condition of being free of restraints.
- Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.
- Political independence.
- Exemption from the arbitrary exercise of authority in the performance of a specific action; civil liberty: freedom of assembly.
- Exemption from an unpleasant or onerous condition: freedom from want.
- The capacity to exercise choice; free will: We have the freedom to do as we please all afternoon.
- Ease or facility of movement: loose sports clothing, giving the wearer freedom.
- Frankness or boldness; lack of modesty or reserve: the new freedom in movies and novels.
- The right to unrestricted use; full access: was given the freedom of their research facilities.
- The right of enjoying all of the privileges of membership or citizenship: the freedom of the city.
- A right or the power to engage in certain actions without control or interference: "the seductive freedoms and excesses of the picaresque form” ( John W. Aldridge).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വച്ഛന്ദത - Svachchandhatha | swachchandhatha ;യദൃച്ഛാ - Yadhruchchaa | Yadhruchcha ;ഉച്ഛറുംഖലത്വം - Uchcharumkhalathvam ;അവിഘ്നത - Avighnatha ;ഒഴിച്ചില് - Ozhichil ;പരിരക്ഷണം - Parirakshanam ;