One who entertains for another such sentiments of esteem, respect, and affection that he seeks his society and welfare; a wellwisher; an intimate associate; sometimes, an attendant.
- A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
- A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
- A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
- One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
- A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.
- Archaic To befriend.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പക്ഷ്യന് - Pakshyan ;പ്രണയി - Pranayi ;നമന് - Naman ;സധ്യൂക് - Sadhyooku ;സ്നേഹിതന് - Snehithan ;സജു - Saju ;