Any matter used to produce heat by burning; that which feeds fire; combustible matter used for fires, as wood, coal, peat, etc.
- Something consumed to produce energy, especially:
- A material such as wood, coal, gas, or oil burned to produce heat or power.
- Fissionable material used in a nuclear reactor.
- Nutritive material metabolized by a living organism; food.
- Something that maintains or stimulates an activity or emotion: "Money is the fuel of a volunteer organization” ( Natalie de Combray).
- To provide with fuel.
- To support or stimulate the activity or existence of: rhetoric that fueled the dissenters.
- To take in fuel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോപഹേതു - Kopahethu ;ഉദ്ദീപനം - Uddheepanam | Udheepanam ;സുകാഷ്ഠം - Sukaashdam | Sukashdam ;വിറക് - Viraku ;ദാഹകപദാര്ത്ഥങ്ങള് - Dhaahakapadhaarththangal | Dhahakapadharthangal ;ദാഹകപദാർത്ഥങ്ങൾ - Dhaahakapadhaarththangal | Dhahakapadharthangal ;