The act of executing or performing any duty, office, or calling; performance.
- The action for which a person or thing is particularly fitted or employed.
- Assigned duty or activity.
- A specific occupation or role: in my function as chief editor.
- An official ceremony or a formal social occasion.
- Something closely related to another thing and dependent on it for its existence, value, or significance: Growth is a function of nutrition.
- Mathematics A variable so related to another that for each value assumed by one there is a value determined for the other.
- Mathematics A rule of correspondence between two sets such that there is a unique element in the second set assigned to each element in the first set.
- Biology The physiological activity of an organ or body part.
- Chemistry The characteristic behavior of a chemical compound, resulting from the presence of a specific functional group.
- Computer Science A procedure within an application.
- To have or perform a function; serve: functioned as ambassador.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആഘോഷം - Aaghosham | aghosham ;പ്രവൃത്തി - Pravruththi | Pravruthi ;ചടങ്ങ് - Chadangu ;വ്യവഹാരം - Vyavahaaram | Vyavaharam ;ആചരണം - Aacharanam | acharanam ;ഔദ്യോഗികകര്ത്തവ്യം - Audhyogikakarththavyam | oudhyogikakarthavyam ;