The short, fine, soft hair of certain animals, growing thick on the skin, and distinguished from the hair, which is longer and coarser.
- The thick coat of soft hair covering the skin of a mammal, such as a fox or beaver.
- The hair-covered, dressed pelt of such a mammal, used in the making of garments and as trimming or decoration.
- A garment made of or lined with the dressed pelt of a mammal.
- A coating similar to the pelt of a mammal.
- To cover, line, or trim with fur.
- To provide fur garments for.
- To cover or coat as if with fur.
- To line (a wall or floor) with furring.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചെറുമൃദുരോമം - Cherumrudhuromam ;ചെറുമൃദുരോമം - Cherumrudhuromam ;സംഭ്രമം - Sambhramam ;മൃദുരോമം മുറിച്ചെടുക്കുക - Mrudhuromam Murichedukkuka ;മൃദുരോമം - Mrudhuromam ; ;