To liquefy by heat; to render fluid; to dissolve; to melt.
- A cord of readily combustible material that is lighted at one end to carry a flame along its length to detonate an explosive at the other end.
- A mechanical or electrical mechanism used to detonate an explosive charge or device such as a bomb or grenade: "A mechanical . . . switch is used to initiate the fuzes” ( International Defense Review).
- To equip with a mechanical or electrical fuse: "The bomb . . . was fuzed and timed to explode after the aircraft had taken off” ( Aviation Week & Space Technology).
- To liquefy or reduce to a plastic state by heating; melt.
- To mix (constituent elements) together by or as if by melting; blend.
- To become liquefied from heat.
- To become mixed or united by or as if by melting together: "There was no separation between joy and sorrow: they fused into one” ( Henry Miller). See Synonyms at mix.
- A safety device that protects an electric circuit from excessive current, consisting of or containing a metal element that melts when current exceeds a specific amperage, thereby opening the circuit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഫ്യൂസ്പെട്ടി - Phyoospetti ;ഒരു വസ്തു ഉരുകാൻവേണ്ട ദ്രവീകരണ ലീനതാപം എത്തുന്ന ബിന്ദു. - Oru Vasthu Urukaanvenda Dhraveekarana Leenathaapam Eththunna Bindhu. | Oru Vasthu Urukanvenda Dhraveekarana Leenathapam Ethunna Bindhu. ;ചേർന്ന് - Chernnu ;ദ്രവിപ്പിക്കുക - Dhravippikkuka ;ഫ്യൂസ് - Phyoosu ;ഫ്യൂസാവുക - Phyoosaavuka | Phyoosavuka ;