The act or operation of melting or rendering fluid by heat; the act of melting together; as, the fusion of metals.
- The act or procedure of liquefying or melting by the application of heat.
- The liquid or melted state induced by heat.
- The merging of different elements into a union: the fusion of copper and zinc to form brass; the difficult fusion of conflicting political factions.
- A union resulting from fusing: A fusion of religion and politics emerged.
- Physics A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy.
- Music that blends jazz elements and the heavy repetitive rhythms of rock. Also called jazz-fusion, jazz-rock.
- A style of cooking that combines ingredients and techniques from very different cultures or countries.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കലർക്കൽ - Kalarkkal ;ലയം - Layam ;സമ്മിശ്രം - Sammishram ;സങ്കലനം - Sankalanam ;സംയോജനം - Samyojanam ;ഉരക്കൽ - Urakkal ;