The bitter, alkaline, viscid fluid found in the gall bladder, beneath the liver. It consists of the secretion of the liver, or bile, mixed with that of the mucous membrane of the gall bladder.
- See bile.
- Bitterness of feeling; rancor.
- Something bitter to endure: the gall of defeat.
- Outrageous insolence; effrontery.
- A skin sore caused by friction and abrasion: a saddle gall.
- Exasperation; vexation.
- The cause of such vexation.
- To make (the skin) sore by abrasion; chafe.
- To damage or break the surface of by or as if by friction; abrade: the bark of saplings galled by improper staking. See Synonyms at chafe.
- To irk or exasperate; vex: It galled me to have to wait outside.
- To become irritated, chafed, or sore.
- An abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects, microorganisms, or external injury.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പീഡിപ്പിക്കുക - Peedippikkuka ;കടുംകോപം - Kadumkopam ;കോപം - Kopam ;ചിരങ്ങ് - Chirangu ;പിത്താശയം - Piththaashayam | Pithashayam ;മർമ്മഭേദകമായ - Marmmabhedhakamaaya | Marmmabhedhakamaya ;