Pertaining to a genus or kind; relating to a genus, as distinct from a species, or from another genus; as, a generic description; a generic difference; a generic name.
- Relating to or descriptive of an entire group or class; general. See Synonyms at general.
- Biology Of or relating to a genus.
- Not having a brand name: generic soap.
- Of or being a drug sold under or identified by its official nonproprietary or chemical name.
- Grammar Specifying neither masculine nor feminine gender: generic nouns like waitperson and executive.
- A product or substance sold under or identified by a generic name.
- A wine that is a blend of several grape varieties and does not carry the name of any specific grape.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഔദാര്യമുള്ള - Audhaaryamulla | oudharyamulla ;വളർന്നുവരുന്ന - Valarnnuvarunna ;ഉൽപാദനേന്ദ്രിയം - Ulpaadhanendhriyam | Ulpadhanendhriyam ;കേമനായിത്തീരുന്ന - Kemanaayiththeerunna | Kemanayitheerunna ;പൊതുവായ - Pothuvaaya | Pothuvaya ;മുന്നേറുന്ന - Munnerunna ;