A kind of gallows; an upright post with an arm projecting from the top, on which, formerly, malefactors were hanged in chains, and their bodies allowed to remain as a warning.
- A device used for hanging a person until dead; a gallows.
- An upright post with a crosspiece, forming a T-shaped structure from which executed criminals were formerly hung for public viewing.
- To execute by hanging on a gibbet.
- To hang on a gibbet for public viewing.
- To expose to infamy or public ridicule.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൊലമരം - Kolamaram ;ഭൂതം - Bhootham ;തൂക്കുമരം - Thookkumaram ;നിന്ദാപാത്രമാക്കുക - Nindhaapaathramaakkuka | Nindhapathramakkuka ;വധിച്ചശേഷം കെട്ടിത്തൂക്കുക - Vadhichashesham Kettiththookkuka | Vadhichashesham Kettithookkuka ;കഴുമരം - Kazhumaram ;