- A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse.
- Nautical A long light ship's boat, usually reserved for use by the ship's captain.
- Nautical A fast light rowboat.
- An object that whirls.
- Games A three-digit selection in a numbers game.
- To ride in a gig.
- An arrangement of barbless hooks that is dragged through a school of fish to hook them in their bodies.
- A pronged spear for fishing or catching frogs.
- To fish for or catch with a gig.
- To catch a fish or frog with a gig.
- A demerit given in the military.
- To give a military demerit to.
- A job, especially a booking for musicians.
- To work as a musician: "gigging weekends as a piano player in the ski joints” ( Joel Oppenheimer).
- Informal A gigabyte.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദ്വിചക്രയാനം - Dhvichakrayaanam | Dhvichakrayanam ;ഉപഹാരം - Upahaaram | Upaharam ;ഭാരം കുറഞ്ഞ ഒറ്റക്കുതിരവണ്ടി - Bhaaram Kuranja Ottakkuthiravandi | Bharam Kuranja Ottakkuthiravandi ;ദാനം - Dhaanam | Dhanam ;ഒരിനം കുതിരവണ്ടി - Orinam Kuthiravandi ;ചൂണ്ടവള്ളം - Choondavallam ;