A sudden flash of light or splendor.
- To direct the gaze briefly: glance at the menu; glanced in the rearview mirror.
- To move rapidly from one thing to another. Used of the eyes.
- To shine briefly; glint. See Synonyms at flash.
- To strike a surface at such an angle as to be deflected: A pebble glanced off the windshield. See Synonyms at brush1.
- To make a passing reference; touch briefly: a history course that only glanced at the Korean conflict.
- To strike (a surface) at an angle; graze: The arrow glanced the target but didn't stick.
- To cause to strike a surface at an angle: glanced a stone off the wall.
- A brief or cursory look: gave the paper a glance before breakfast.
- A quick flash of light; a gleam.
- An oblique movement following impact; a deflection: The car struck the barrier and went off at a glance.
- at first glance On initial consideration: At first glance the plan seemed unworkable.
- Any of various minerals that have a brilliant luster: silver glance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കടാക്ഷിക്കുക - Kadaakshikkuka | Kadakshikkuka ;വിഹഗവീക്ഷണം നടത്തുക - Vihagaveekshanam Nadaththuka | Vihagaveekshanam Nadathuka ;കടാക്ഷം - Kadaaksham | Kadaksham ;നോക്ക് - Nokku ;നോട്ടം - Nottam ;കണ്ണോടിക്കുക - Kannodikkuka ;