A hard brittle brownish gelatin, obtained by boiling to a jelly the skins, hoofs, etc., of animals. When gently heated with water, it becomes viscid and tenaceous, and is used as a cement for uniting substances. The name is also given to other adhesive or viscous substances.
- A strong liquid adhesive obtained by boiling collagenous animal parts such as bones, hides, and hooves into hard gelatin and then adding water.
- Any of various similar adhesives, such as paste, mucilage, or epoxy.
- An adhesive force or factor: Idealism was the glue that held our group together.
- To stick or fasten with or as if with glue.
- To fasten on something attentively: Our eyes were glued to the stage.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
(പശ കൊണ്ട്) ഒട്ടിക്കുക - (പശ കൊണ്ട്) ഒട്ടിക്കുക ;സംശ്ലേഷകലേപം - Samshleshakalepam ;ഒട്ടിച്ചുവയ്ക്കുക - Ottichuvaykkuka ;ചേര്ത്തുവയ്ക്കുക - Cherththuvaykkuka | Cherthuvaykkuka ;വജ്രപ്പശ - Vajrappasha ;തോല്പശ - Tholpasha ;