To bite, as something hard or tough, which is not readily separated or crushed; to bite off little by little, with effort; to wear or eat away by scraping or continuous biting with the teeth; to nibble at.
- To bite, chew on, or erode with the teeth.
- To produce by gnawing: gnaw a hole. See Synonyms at bite.
- To erode or diminish gradually as if by gnawing: waves gnawing the rocky shore.
- To afflict or worry persistently: fear that constantly gnawed me.
- To bite or chew persistently: The dog gnawed at the bone.
- To cause erosion or gradual diminishment.
- To cause persistent worry or pain: Hunger gnawed at the prisoners.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കരണ്ടുക - Karanduka ;തിന്നുക - Thinnuka ;കാർന്നുതിന്നുക - Kaarnnuthinnuka | Karnnuthinnuka ;കരളുക - Karaluka ;കാരുക - Kaaruka | Karuka ;കറുമ്പുക - Karumpuka ;