- A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
- The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
- A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
- An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
- One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.
- A very handsome man.
- A powerful ruler or despot.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എമ്പെരുമാന് - Emperumaan | Emperuman ;ആദ്യന് - Aadhyan | adhyan ;തേവര് - Thevar ;സ്വധാഭുക്ക് - Svadhaabhukku | swadhabhukku ;ഇറവന് - Iravan ;നികായന് - Nikaayan | Nikayan ;