- A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
- The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
- A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
- An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
- One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.
- A very handsome man.
- A powerful ruler or despot.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജഗദീശ്വരന് - Jagadheeshvaran ;നിരാധാരന് - Niraadhaaran | Niradharan ;ചിരന്തനന് - Chiranthanan ;ദേവന് - Dhevan ;കാലാതീതന് - Kaalaatheethan | Kalatheethan ;വഹ്നി - Vahni ;