A female god; a divinity, or deity, of the female sex.
- A female being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people.
- A female being believed to be the source of life and being and worshiped as the principal deity in various religions. Used with the.
- An image of a female supernatural being; an idol.
- Something, such as fame or wealth, that is worshiped or idealized.
- A woman of great beauty or grace.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഷ്ടഭുജ - Ashdabhuja ;ദിവ്യസ്ത്രി - Dhivyasthri ;ദേവത - Dhevatha ;ദേവി - Dhevi ;ഇന്ദിര - Indhira ;മുരിക് - Muriku ;