The act of moving in any manner; traveling; as, the going is bad.
- Departure: comings and goings.
- The condition underfoot as it affects one's headway in walking or riding: Once we left the trail the going was rough.
- Informal Progress toward a goal; headway: It was easy going during my senior year.
- Working; running: a machine in going order.
- In full operation; flourishing: a going business.
- Current; prevailing: The going rates are high.
- To be found; available: the best products going.
- going on Approaching: The child is six, going on seven years of age.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
go എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ വിനയെച്ചം - Go Enna Padhaththinte Vinayecham | Go Enna Padhathinte Vinayecham ;പുറപ്പാട് - Purappaadu | Purappadu ;ഐശ്വര്യമുള്ള - Aishvaryamulla ;തുടങ്ങുക - Thudanguka ;തുടരാൻ സാധ്യതയുള്ളത്; സാധ്യം. He didn't want to make an unsecured loan to the business because it didn't look like a going concern. - Thudaraan Saadhyathayullathu; Saadhyam. He Didn't Want To Make An Unsecured Loan To The Business Because It Didn't Look Like A Going Concern. | Thudaran Sadhyathayullathu; Sadhyam. He Didn't Want To Make An Unsecured Loan To The Business Becouse It Didn't Look Like A Going Concern. ;ഏതെങ്കിലും വിധത്തിൽ മുന്നേറാനുള്ള സാഹചര്യങ്ങൾ. Not only weren't the streets paved with gold - Ethenkilum Vidhaththil Munneraanulla Saahacharyangal. Not Only Weren't The Streets Paved With Gold | Ethenkilum Vidhathil Munneranulla Sahacharyangal. Not Only Weren't The Streets Paved With Gold ;