The throat; the gullet; the canal by which food passes to the stomach.
- A deep narrow passage with steep rocky sides; a ravine.
- A narrow entrance into the outwork of a fortification.
- The throat; the gullet: The gory sight made my gorge rise.
- The crop of a hawk.
- An instance of gluttonous eating.
- The contents of the stomach; something swallowed.
- A mass obstructing a narrow passage: a shipping lane blocked by an ice gorge.
- The seam on the front of a coat or jacket where the lapel and the collar are joined.
- To stuff with food; glut: gorged themselves with candy.
- To devour greedily.
- To eat gluttonously.