Glad tidings; especially, the good news concerning Christ, the Kingdom of God, and salvation.
- The proclamation of the redemption preached by Jesus and the Apostles, which is the central content of Christian revelation.
- Bible One of the first four New Testament books, describing the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus and recording his teaching.
- A similar narrative.
- A lection from any of the first four New Testament books included as part of a religious service.
- A teaching or doctrine of a religious teacher.
- Music Gospel music.
- Something, such as an idea or principle, accepted as unquestionably true: My parents' rules were gospel.
- Of or in accordance with the Gospel; evangelical.
- Of or relating to gospel music.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പെരുമാറ്റസംഹിത - Perumaattasamhitha | Perumattasamhitha ;സുവിശേ പുസ്തകം - Suvishe Pusthakam ;സുവിശേഷപുസ്തകം - Suvisheshapusthakam ;ക്രസ്തവവേദം - Krasthavavedham ;ക്രിസ്തുവചനങ്ങള് - Kristhuvachanangal ;ക്രിസ്തുവചനം - Kristhuvachanam ;