To mark with degrees; to divide into regular steps, grades, or intervals, as the scale of a thermometer, a scheme of punishment or rewards, etc.
- To be granted an academic degree or diploma: Two thirds of the entering freshmen stayed to graduate.
- To change gradually or by degrees.
- To advance to a new level of skill, achievement, or activity: After a summer of diving instruction, they had all graduated to back flips.
- To grant an academic degree or diploma to: The teachers hope to graduate her this spring.
- Usage Problem To receive an academic degree from.
- To arrange or divide into categories, steps, or grades.
- To divide into marked intervals, especially for use in measurement.
- One who has received an academic degree or diploma.
- A graduated container, such as a cylinder or beaker.
- Possessing an academic degree or diploma.
- Of, intended for, or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree: graduate courses.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സർവ്വകലാശാലാ ബിരുദം - Sarvvakalaashaalaa Birudham | Sarvvakalashala Birudham ;ഡിഗ്രികൾ അടയാളപ്പെടുത്തിയിട്ടുള്ള - Digrikal Adayaalappeduththiyittulla | Digrikal Adayalappeduthiyittulla ;അടയാളം വയ്ക്കുക - Adayaalam Vaykkuka | Adayalam Vaykkuka ;സർകലാശാലബിരുദം ലഭിക്കൽ - Sarkalaashaalabirudham Labhikkal | Sarkalashalabirudham Labhikkal ;ഭാഗിച്ച് അടയാളം വയ്ക്കൽ - Bhaagichu Adayaalam Vaykkal | Bhagichu Adayalam Vaykkal ;അടയാളംവയ്ക്കുക - Adayaalamvaykkuka | Adayalamvaykkuka ;