A small shoot or scion of a tree inserted in another tree, the stock of which is to support and nourish it. The two unite and become one tree, but the graft determines the kind of fruit.
- To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact.
- To join (a plant or plants) by such union.
- To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.
- To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.
- To make a graft.
- To be or become joined.
- A detached shoot or bud united or to be united with a growing plant.
- The union or point of union of a detached shoot or bud with a growing plant by insertion or attachment.
- A plant produced by such union.
- Material, especially living tissue or an organ, surgically attached to or inserted into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.
- The procedure of implanting or transplanting such material.
- The configuration or condition resulting from such a procedure.
- Unscrupulous use of one's position to derive profit or advantages; extortion.
- Money or an advantage gained or yielded by unscrupulous means.
- To gain by or practice unscrupulous use of one's position.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്യവൃക്ഷസ്ഥാപിതശാഖ - Anyavrukshasthaapithashaakha | Anyavrukshasthapithashakha ;കൈക്കൂലി - Kaikkooli ;ഒട്ടിയ്ക്കുക - Ottiykkuka ;അവിഹിതരീതിയില് സമ്പാദിക്കല് - Avihithareethiyil Sampaadhikkal | Avihithareethiyil Sampadhikkal ;a graft mango plant ഒട്ടുമാവ് - a Graft Mango Plant Ottumaavu | a Graft Mango Plant Ottumavu ;നിവേശിപ്പിക്കൽ - Niveshippikkal ;