A curve or surface, the locus of a point whose coördinates are the variables in the equation of the locus.
- A diagram that exhibits a relationship, often functional, between two sets of numbers as a set of points having coordinates determined by the relationship. Also called plot.
- A pictorial device, such as a pie chart or bar graph, used to illustrate quantitative relationships. Also called chart.
- To represent by a graph.
- To plot (a function) on a graph.
- The spelling of a word.
- Any of the possible forms of a grapheme.
- A written character that represents a vowel, consonant, syllable, word, or other expression and that cannot be further analyzed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രേഖാരൂപം - Rekhaaroopam | Rekharoopam ;ഗ്രാഫ് - Graaphu | Graphu ;സംജ്ഞാരൂപത്തിലുള്ള ചിത്രം - Samjnjaaroopaththilulla Chithram | Samjnjaroopathilulla Chithram ;രേഖാചിത്രം - Rekhaachithram | Rekhachithram ;ലേഖ - Lekha ;പ്ലാന് - Plaan | Plan ;