White mixed with black, as the color of pepper and salt, or of ashes, or of hair whitened by age; sometimes, a dark mixed color; as, the soft gray eye of a dove.
- Of or relating to an achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white.
- Dull or dark: a gray, rainy afternoon.
- Lacking in cheer; gloomy: a gray mood.
- Having gray hair; hoary.
- Old or venerable.
- Intermediate in character or position, as with regard to a subjective matter: the gray area between their differing opinions on the film's morality.
- An achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white.
- An object or animal of the color gray.
- A member of the Confederate Army in the Civil War.
- The Confederate Army.
- To make gray.
- To become gray.
- To become old; age.
- To include a large or increasing proportion of older people: "Federal food programs can't keep up with the nation's rapidly graying population” ( Michael J. McCarthy).
- The SI unit for the energy absorbed from ionizing radiation, equal to one joule per kilogram.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാലപ്പഴക്കമുള്ള - Kaalappazhakkamulla | Kalappazhakkamulla ;നരച്ച - Naracha ;മങ്ങിയ - Mangiya ;ചാരനിറമുള്ള - Chaaraniramulla | Charaniramulla ;നരച്ചമുടിയുള്ള - Narachamudiyulla ;ധൂസരമായ - Dhoosaramaaya | Dhoosaramaya ;