Great; large; bulky; fat; of huge size; excessively large.
- Exclusive of deductions; total: gross profits. See Synonyms at whole.
- Unmitigated in any way; utter: gross incompetence.
- Glaringly obvious: gross injustice. See Synonyms at flagrant.
- Brutishly coarse, as in behavior; crude: "It is futile to expect a hungry and squalid population to be anything but violent and gross” ( Thomas H. Huxley).
- Offensive; disgusting.
- Lacking sensitivity or discernment; unrefined:
- Carnal; sensual.
- Overweight; corpulent.
- Dense; profuse.
- Broad; general: the gross outlines of a plan.
- The entire body or amount, as of income, before necessary deductions have been made.
- A group of 144 items; 12 dozen.
- To earn as a total income or profit before deductions.
- gross out Slang To fill with disgust; nauseate: "The trick in making a family film . . . is finding ways to interest grown-ups without boring, confusing, or grossing out the younger set” ( Christian Science Monitor).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഘോരമായ - Ghoramaaya | Ghoramaya ;അമിതഭക്ഷണം കഴിച്ച - Amithabhakshanam Kazhicha ;സന്മാര്ഗബോധമില്ലാത്ത - Sanmaargabodhamillaaththa | Sanmargabodhamillatha ;പൊഴി - Pozhi ;മൊത്തമായ - Moththamaaya | Mothamaya ;അത്യാവശ്യമായ - Athyaavashyamaaya | Athyavashyamaya ;