Like the figures found in ancient grottoes; grottolike; wildly or strangely formed; whimsical; extravagant; of irregular forms and proportions; fantastic; ludicrous; antic.
- Characterized by ludicrous or incongruous distortion, as of appearance or manner.
- Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance. See Synonyms at fantastic.
- Of, relating to, or being the grotesque style in art or a work executed in this style.
- One that is grotesque.
- A style of painting, sculpture, and ornamentation in which natural forms and monstrous figures are intertwined in bizarre or fanciful combinations.
- A work of art executed in this style.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിരൂപമായ - Viroopamaaya | Viroopamaya ;വിലക്ഷണമായ - Vilakshanamaaya | Vilakshanamaya ;വിചിത്രരൂപമായ - Vichithraroopamaaya | Vichithraroopamaya ;വിചിത്രമായ - Vichithramaaya | Vichithramaya ;അപഹാസ്യമായ - Apahaasyamaaya | Apahasyamaya ;അവലക്ഷണമായ - Avalakshanamaaya | Avalakshanamaya ;