The act, method, or process of laying a groundwork or foundation; hence, elementary instruction; the act or process of applying a ground, as of color, to wall paper, cotton cloth, etc.; a basis.
- The return to a fully conscious state after a psychedelic experience.
- The collision of a ship with ground beneath the surface of the water.
- The permanence of aircraft on land because of government action.
- The interconnecting metal chassis/frame of a device, appliance, machine, or metal raceway via a designated conductor to earth at the Service Panel. The conductor may be bare or covered (with green plastic which may have a yellow stripe (US).) This conductor does NOT carry current in normal operation.
- The absorption of energy through visualized "roots" descending from oneself into the ground, using Qi.
- Present participle of ground.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജീവനോടെ - Jeevanode ;നിലം - Nilam ;വിളനിലം - Vilanilam ;പശ്ചാത്തല സംഗീതം - Pashchaaththala Samgeetham | Pashchathala Samgeetham ;നിലതെറ്റുക - Nilathettuka ;പൊടിക്കുക - Podikkuka ;