In law and common usage: An undertaking to answer for the payment of some debt, or the performance of some contract or duty, of another, in case of the failure of such other to pay or perform; a guarantee; a warranty; a security.
- An agreement by which one person assumes the responsibility of assuring payment or fulfillment of another's debts or obligations.
- Something given as security for the execution, completion, or existence of something else.
- The act of providing such security.
- A guarantee, as for a product or service: a new refrigerator still under guaranty.
- A guarantee to perform something in a specified way.
- A guarantee serving to assure a particular outcome or condition.
- A guarantor.
- To guarantee.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറപ്പ് - Urappu ;ജാമ്യാടിസ്ഥാനം - Jaamyaadisthaanam | Jamyadisthanam ;ഉത്തരവാദി - Uththaravaadhi | Utharavadhi ;ജാമ്യം - Jaamyam | Jamyam ;രേഖാപരമായ - Rekhaaparamaaya | Rekhaparamaya ;ഉറപ്പും മറ്റും - Urappum Mattum ;