The dense tissues which invest the teeth, and cover the adjacent parts of the jaws.
- Any of various viscous substances that are exuded by certain plants and trees and dry into water-soluble, noncrystalline, brittle solids.
- A similar plant exudate, such as a resin.
- Any of various adhesives made from such exudates or other sticky substance.
- A substance resembling the viscous substance exuded by certain plants, as in stickiness.
- Any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus, Liquidambar, or Nyssa that are sources of gum. Also called gum tree.
- The wood of such a tree; gumwood.
- Chewing gum.
- To cover, smear, seal, fill, or fix in place with or as if with gum.
- To exude or form gum.
- To become sticky or clogged.
- gum up To ruin or bungle: gum up the works.
- The firm connective tissue covered by mucous membrane that envelops the alveolar arches of the jaw and surrounds the bases of the teeth. Also called gingiva.
- To chew (food) with toothless gums.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊന് - Oon ;ദ്രവരസം - Dhravarasam ;പയന് - Payan ;എയിറ് - Eyiru ;തൊണ്ണ - Thonna ;ഊന് - Oonu ;