A channel at the eaves of a roof for conveying away the rain; an eaves channel; an eaves trough.
- A channel at the edge of a street or road for carrying off surface water.
- A trough fixed under or along the eaves for draining rainwater from a roof. Also called regionally eaves spout, eaves trough, rainspout, spouting.
- A furrow or groove formed by running water.
- A trough or channel for carrying something off, such as that on either side of a bowling alley.
- Printing The white space formed by the inner margins of two facing pages, as of a book.
- A degraded and squalid class or state of human existence.
- To form gutters or furrows in.
- To provide with gutters.
- To flow in channels or rivulets.
- To melt away through the side of the hollow formed by a burning wick. Used of a candle.
- To burn low and unsteadily; flicker.
- Befitting the lowest class of human life; vulgar, sordid, or unprincipled: gutter language; the gutter press.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഓവ് - Ovu ;ഓവ് - Ovu ;ഒഴുക്കുചാൽ - Ozhukkuchaal | Ozhukkuchal ;തീറ്റിമാടൻ - Theettimaadan | Theettimadan ;അഭിമുഖമായി വരുന്ന രണ്ടു പേജകളുടെ ഇടയില് വരുന്ന ശൂന്യസ്ഥലം - Abhimukhamaayi Varunna Randu Pejakalude Idayil Varunna Shoonyasthalam | Abhimukhamayi Varunna Randu Pejakalude Idayil Varunna Shoonyasthalam ;ഓട - Oda ;