The usual condition or state of a person or thing, either natural or acquired, regarded as something had, possessed, and firmly retained; as, a religious habit; his habit is morose; elms have a spreading habit; esp., physical temperament or constitution; as, a full habit of body.
- A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.
- An established disposition of the mind or character.
- Customary manner or practice: a person of ascetic habits.
- An addiction, especially to a narcotic drug.
- Physical constitution.
- Characteristic appearance, form, or manner of growth, especially of a plant or crystal.
- A distinctive dress or costume, especially of a religious order.
- A riding habit.
- To clothe; dress.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വസ്ത്ര അണിയുക - Vasthra Aniyuka ;പതിവ് - Pathivu ;ചിട്ട - Chitta ;ശീലം - Sheelam ;സമ്പ്രദായം - Sampradhaayam | Sampradhayam ;ഉച്ചട - Uchada ;