Dexterous; skillful; handy; ready; convenient; -- applied to things as persons.
- Pleasing and dignified in form or appearance. See Synonyms at beautiful.
- Generous or copious: a handsome reward. See Synonyms at liberal.
- Marked by or requiring skill dexterity: did some handsome maneuvers on the skating rink.
- Appropriate or fitting: a handsome location for the new school.
- Large: a handsome price; won by a handsome margin.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സുഭഗനായ - Subhaganaaya | Subhaganaya ;ചടുല - Chadula ;സുമുഖനായ - Sumukhanaaya | Sumukhanaya ;സുന്ദരമായ - Sundharamaaya | Sundharamaya ;പൊക്കന് - Pokkan ;ഉദാരമായ - Udhaaramaaya | Udharamaya ;