Concordant; musical; consonant; as, harmonic sounds.
- Of or relating to harmony.
- Pleasing to the ear: harmonic orchestral effects.
- Characterized by harmony: a harmonic liturgical chant.
- Of or relating to harmonics.
- Integrated in nature.
- Any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental tone.
- A tone produced on a stringed instrument by lightly touching an open or stopped vibrating string at a given fraction of its length so that both segments vibrate. Also called overtone, partial, partial tone.
- The theory or study of the physical properties and characteristics of musical sound.
- Physics A wave whose frequency is a whole-number multiple of that of another.