The just adaptation of parts to each other, in any system or combination of things, or in things intended to form a connected whole; such an agreement between the different parts of a design or composition as to produce unity of effect; as, the harmony of the universe.
- Agreement in feeling or opinion; accord: live in harmony.
- A pleasing combination of elements in a whole: color harmony; the order and harmony of the universe. See Synonyms at proportion.
- Music The study of the structure, progression, and relation of chords.
- Music Simultaneous combination of notes in a chord.
- Music The structure of a work or passage as considered from the point of view of its chordal characteristics and relationships.
- Music A combination of sounds considered pleasing to the ear.
- A collation of parallel passages, especially from the Gospels, with a commentary demonstrating their consonance and explaining their discrepancies.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യോജിപ്പ് - Yojippu ;സ്വരച്ചേര്ച്ച - Svarachercha | swarachercha ;സൗഹിത്യം - Sauhithyam | Souhithyam ;മൈത്രി - Maithri ;യോജ്യത - Yojyatha ;ഒപ്പാരം - Oppaaram | Opparam ;