A musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame furnished with strings and sometimes with pedals, held upright, and played with the fingers.
- Music An instrument having an upright triangular frame consisting of a pillar, a curved neck, and a hollow back containing the sounding board, with usually 46 or 47 strings of graded lengths that are played by plucking with the fingers.
- Music Any of various ancient and modern instruments of similar construction.
- Informal Music A harmonica.
- Something, such as a pair of vertical supports for a lampshade, that resembles a harp.
- To play a harp.
- harp on To talk or write about to an excessive and tedious degree; dwell on.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വീണ - Veena ;വീണ വായിക്കുക - Veena Vaayikkuka | Veena Vayikkuka ;സാരംഗി - Saaramgi | Saramgi ;കിന്നരം - Kinnaram ;വിപഞ്ചി - Vipanchi ;ഒരു തരം വീണ - Oru Tharam Veena ;