- A shouted warning that something is falling from above, mind your heads.
- Plural form of head.
- That part of older sailing ships forward of the forecastle and around the beak, used by the crew as their lavatory; still used as the word for toilets on a ship.
- The side of a coin that bears the picture of the head of state or similar
- abbreviation for headphones.
- Draft scheme of a bill before it is formally introduced to a parliament
- High-grade marijuana.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of head.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നേതൃത്വം നൽകുന്നു - Nethruthvam Nalkunnu ; ;head എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ ബഹുവചനം. - Head Enna Padhaththinte Bahuvachanam. | Head Enna Padhathinte Bahuvachanam. ;