An individual of the pagan or unbelieving nations, or those which worship idols and do not acknowledge the true God; a pagan; an idolater.
- Offensive One who adheres to the religion of a people or nation that does not acknowledge the God of Judaism, Christianity, or Islam.
- Offensive Such persons considered as a group; the unconverted.
- An adherent of a Neopagan religion that seeks to revive the religious beliefs and practices of the ancient Germanic peoples.
- Informal One who is regarded as irreligious, uncivilized, or unenlightened.
- Informal Such persons considered as a group.