A small European insectivore (Erinaceus Europæus), and other allied species of Asia and Africa, having the hair on the upper part of its body mixed with prickles or spines. It is able to roll itself into a ball so as to present the spines outwardly in every direction. It is nocturnal in its habits, feeding chiefly upon insects.
- Any of several small insectivorous mammals of the family Erinaceidae of Europe, Africa, and Asia, having the back covered with dense erectile spines and characteristically rolling into a ball for protection.
- Any of several spiny animals, such as the porcupine, that are similar to the hedgehog.
- A well fortified military position.
- An antisubmarine weapon consisting of several rows of mortar-like dischargers positioned to fire in a circular pattern ahead of a ship.
- An obstacle used against tanks and landing craft, consisting of three crossed iron bars welded or bolted together.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇത്തിൾപന്നി - Iththilpanni | Ithilpanni ; ;ദേഹമാസകലം മുള്ളുകൾ നിറഞ്ഞ മുള്ളൻപന്നിയോട് സാദൃശ്യമുള്ള ഒരു സസ്തനിയാണ് ഇത്തിൾപന്നി - Dhehamaasakalam Mullukal Niranja Mullanpanniyodu Saadhrushyamulla Oru Sasthaniyaanu Iththilpanni | Dhehamasakalam Mullukal Niranja Mullanpanniyodu Sadhrushyamulla Oru Sasthaniyanu Ithilpanni ;മുള്ളന്പന്നി - Mullanpanni ;