The condition of being high; elevated position.
- The distance from the base of something to the top.
- Elevation above a given level, as of the sun or a star above the horizon; altitude. See Synonyms at elevation.
- The condition or attribute of being relatively or sufficiently high or tall.
- Stature, especially of the human body.
- The highest or uppermost point; the summit or apex.
- The highest or most advanced degree; the zenith: at the height of her career.
- The point of highest intensity; the climax: the height of a storm.
- An eminence, such as a hill or mountain. Often used in the plural.
- A high point or position.
- Obsolete High rank, estate, or degree.
- Archaic Loftiness of mind.
- Obsolete Arrogance; hauteur: "He returned me a very resolute answer, and full of height” ( Oliver Cromwell).