The form of the objective and the possessive case of the personal pronoun she; as, I saw her with her purse out.
- Used as a modifier before a noun: her boots; her accomplishments.
- Used as the direct object of a verb: They saw her at the conference.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They gave her a round of applause.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to her.
- Informal Used as a predicate nominative: It's her.
- Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: She got her a new job. See Note at me.
- A female: The dog is a her. See Usage Notes at be, I1.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവള്ക്കു് - Avalkku് ;അവളുടെ - Avalude ;തസ്യാ - Thasyaa | Thasya ;അവളോട് - Avalodu ;അവള്ക്ക് - Avalkku ;അവളുടെ This is her book - Avalude This Is Her Book ;