- At or in this place: Stop here for a rest.
- At this time; now: We'll adjourn the meeting here and discuss remaining issues after lunch.
- At or on this point, detail, or item: Here I must disagree.
- In the present life or condition.
- To this place; hither: Come here, please.
- Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun this or these, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective this or these: This tire here is flat.
- Nonstandard Used for emphasis between the demonstrative adjective this or these and a noun: This here tire is flat.
- Used to respond to a roll call, attract attention, command an animal, or rebuke, admonish, or concur.
- This place: "It would be difficult from here, with the certainty of armed gunmen inside, to bring him out alive” ( Howard Kaplan).
- The present time or state: We are living in the here and can only speculate about the hereafter.
- neither here nor there Unimportant and irrelevant.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇങ്ങ് - Ingu ;ഈ സമയത്ത് - Ee Samayaththu | Ee Samayathu ;ഇങ്ങ് - Ingu ;ഇതാ - Ithaa | Itha ;ഇവിടെ - Ivide ;അത്ര - Athra ;