Them. See Hem.
- Used as the direct object of a verb: They saw him at the meeting.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered him a ride.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This telephone call is for him.
- Informal Used as a predicate nominative: It's him. See Usage Note at I1.
- Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: He bought him some new clothes. See Note at me.
- A male: The dog is a him.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
by him തേന - by Him Thena ;in him തസ്മിന് - in Him Thasmin ;അയാളെ - Ayaale | Ayale ;for him തസ്മൈ - for Him Thasmai ;one who is kind and generous towards those who depend on him ആശ്രിതവത്സലന് - one Who Is Kind And Generous Towards Those Who Depend On Him Aashrithavathsalan | one Who Is Kind And Generous Towards Those Who Depend On Him ashrithavathsalan ;അവന് - Avanu ;