Them. See Hem.
- Used as the direct object of a verb: They saw him at the meeting.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered him a ride.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This telephone call is for him.
- Informal Used as a predicate nominative: It's him. See Usage Note at I1.
- Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: He bought him some new clothes. See Note at me.
- A male: The dog is a him.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
in him തസ്മിന് - in Him Thasmin ;അവനെ - Avane ;placenta thrown out after him തൂന്നിക്കുടം - placenta Thrown Out After Him Thoonnikkudam ;ഇവനെ - Ivane ;അവന് - Avanu ;അയാളെ - Ayaale | Ayale ;