An emphasized form of the third person masculine pronoun; -- used as a subject usually with he; as, he himself will bear the blame; used alone in the predicate, either in the nominative or objective case; as, it is himself who saved himself.
- That one identical with him:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: He congratulated himself.
- Used for emphasis: He himself found the courage.
- Used in an absolute construction: In the black himself, he could offer financial assistance to his cousin.
- His normal or healthy condition or state: He's feeling himself again. See Usage Note at myself.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
one who prides himself to be a man of learning പ്രാജ്ഞമ്മന്യന് - one Who Prides Himself To Be A Man Of Learning Praajnjammanyan | one Who Prides Himself To Be A Man Of Learning Prajnjammanyan ;അവനെ - Avane ;അവനെത്തന്നെ - Avaneththanne | Avanethanne ;അവന് തന്നെ - Avan Thanne ;അവൻ(തന്നെ) - Avan(thanne) ;the words of certain characters coming true as a curse to their author himself അറംപറ്റുക - the Words Of Certain Characters Coming True As A Curse To Their Author Himself Arampattuka | the Words Of Certain Characters Coming True As A Curse To Their outhor Himself Arampattuka ;