A quadruped of the genus Sus, and allied genera of Suidæ; esp., the domesticated varieties of S. scrofa, kept for their fat and meat, called, respectively, lard and pork; swine; porker; specifically, a castrated boar; a barrow.
- Any of various mammals of the family Suidae, which includes the domesticated pig as well as wild species, such as the boar and the wart hog.
- A domesticated pig, especially one weighing over 54 kilograms (120 pounds).
- A self-indulgent, gluttonous, or filthy person.
- One that uses too much of something.
- Chiefly British A young sheep before it has been shorn.
- The wool from this type of sheep.
- Slang A big, heavy motorcycle.
- Informal To take more than one's share of: Don't hog the couch.
- To cause (the back) to arch like that of a hog.
- To cut (a horse's mane) short and bristly.
- To shred (waste wood, for example) by machine.
- Nautical To arch upward in the middle. Used of a ship's keel.
- on Slang In a lavish or extravagant manner: lived high on the hog after getting his inheritance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അതിഭാഷകന് - Athibhaashakan | Athibhashakan ;വൃത്തികെട്ടവൻ - Vruththikettavan | Vruthikettavan ;പന്നി - Panni ;അധമന് - അധമന് ;വൃത്തികെട്ടവന് - Vruththikettavan | Vruthikettavan ;അധമന് - Adhaman ;