- A place where one lives; a residence.
- The physical structure within which one lives, such as a house or apartment.
- A dwelling place together with the family or social unit that occupies it; a household.
- An environment offering security and happiness.
- A valued place regarded as a refuge or place of origin.
- The place, such as a country or town, where one was born or has lived for a long period.
- The native habitat, as of a plant or animal.
- The place where something is discovered, founded, developed, or promoted; a source.
- A headquarters; a home base.
- Baseball Home plate.
- Games Home base.
- An institution where people are cared for: a home for the elderly.
- Computer Science The starting position of the cursor on a text-based computer display, usually in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Computer Science A starting position within a computer application, such as the beginning of a line, file, or screen or the top of a chart or list.
- Of or relating to a home, especially to one's household or house: home cooking; home furnishings.
- Taking place in the home: home care for the elderly.
- Of, relating to, or being a place of origin or headquarters: the home office.
- Sports Relating to a team's sponsoring institution or to the place where it is franchised: a home game; the home field advantage.
- Of, relating to, or being the keys used as base positions for the fingers in touch-typing: The home row on a standard keyboard consists of the keys for A, S, D, F, J, K, L, and ;.
- At, to, or toward the direction of home: going home for lunch.
- On or into the point at which something is directed: The arrow struck home.
- To the center or heart of something; deeply: Your comments really hit home.
- To go or return to one's residence or base of operations.
- To be guided to a target automatically, as by means of radio waves.
- To move or lead toward a goal: The investigators were homing in on the truth.
- To guide (a missile or aircraft) to a target automatically.
- at home Available to receive visitors: at home on Thursdays.
- at home Comfortable and relaxed; at ease: at home in diplomatic circles.
- at home Feeling an easy competence and familiarity: at home in French.
- home free Out of jeopardy; assured of success: We had our hardest exams first and were home free after that.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാസസ്ഥാനം - Vaasasthaanam | Vasasthanam ;വീട് - വീട് ;വീട് - Veedu ;ആകായം - Aakaayam | akayam ;ചികിത്സാകേന്ദ്രം - Chikithsaakendhram | Chikithsakendhram ;വീട് - Veedu ;